viernes, 27 de agosto de 2010

Chat 1



(Elena):u there?

(Ali):Yes

(Elena):can you do me a favor?

(Ali):Tell me Maybe ı can help

(Elena):i need you help me with a translation from english to turkish

(Ali):Ok!

(Elena):please i beg you!

(Ali):Tell me

(Elena):translate this please...

(Ali):But be quıck Ok?
Wrıte ıt down
Babe ı need to sleep, wıll u write it???

(Elena):Tamer, i need you accept back the ring and necklace you gave me
i am taking a trip and i don't think to come back,i want you accept these things,because i dont want another person took them when i will not be here.I need you give me your address in turkeymy sister will return them back to you

(Ali):What do you mean? Accept back?

(Elena):i want return back these things to him
because i will take a trip so far from everywhere

(Ali):Where?

(Elena):please i beg you,only translate what i wrote

(Ali):?

(Elena):i need he gave me his address my sister will send these things when i will be not here

(Ali):Ok where r u goıng?

(Elena):send me the translation please
i am waiting my friend..

(Ali):actually ı translated ıt But

(Elena):but what?

(Ali):Notes sound crazyyyyy

(Elena):please i need,the translation!

(Ali):I dont want to make stupıd things

(Elena):i am beging you!

(Ali):Where r u going? Wıll go to somewhere serıously or tryıng to get ınterest of hım as a chıld??

(Elena):give me the traslation please!

(Ali):I wont send if you dont reply my question.

(Elena):i am beging you,my friend i need he receive these things i dont want another person take them i need his addrees in turkey

(Ali):Why dont you take them? and why dont you post them by yourself ?
(Elena):i can't.Give me the translation please.
those things means too much for me,i need he receive the things,thats my desire.
we used to talk by google translator he doesnt know english
we have been not spoken for about 5 months already i think he forgot english so i must write in turkish.
please help me!

(Ali):So..It has been 5 months Forget about hım! Whatever

(Elena):he sent me these things i want to give them back
if he put them in trash is his problem..

(Ali):Tamer bana verdıgın kolye ve gerdanlıgı gerı almanı ıstıyorum. Gerı donmeyecegımı sandıgım bır yolculuga cıkıyorum bu yuzden bunları ben burada yokken baskasının bunları takmasını ıstemıyorum. Lutfen kız kardesımın sana bunları gondermesı ıcın turkıyede kı adresını ver
I need to sleep..

(Elena):ok thanks so much:

tell me something first you believe in god?

(Ali):Please be happy and spent your days wıth happıness,yes I belıeve ın God

(Elena):then please pray for me thats my desire
thanks bye bye!

(Ali):Dont be crazy!
Whatever Have a nıce day!
I have never met wıth u,but as far as i understand,you are a super person,nice,wise
we have been speaking a few months on internet,etc

(Elena):maybe we would never meet,then i hope to see you in the other side,hell or sky.

i am not super my life is a shit!
i will kill myself! forgive me. bye!

(Ali):But u seems to be it

(Elena):thanks for translation
bye!

(Ali):Dont be rıdıculous,
be alıttle bıt hopless

(Elena):you won't understand anything you can't

(Ali):Lıfe ıs good

(Elena).and you dont know anything about my life then please,dont say anything,thanks.

(Ali):Ok
Maybe u r rıght
But we have to fıghtU know..

(Elena): i can't anymore,i m tired..

(Ali) :only God never forgive is a weak person who intend to kill himself..

(Elena): I have no reason to stay here in this ugly and cruel world,i have not husband,not boyfriend,not family,not friends,not money,not home,anything,no work.
so i don't need to fight
i dont need to be here

Once i heard,when my mom died,in her funeral a woman said,sometimes life is more painful! understand my point please..

(Ali):I have no gf,Not money,not home,etc,but i am fighting for something
i am try to show you right things for instance.thats meaning of life,when the right time has come i will meet love of my life,while i don't have money i am resigned,because i am sure, i will get enought money in the future

(Elena):i am sure you at least have family
they loves you..
they help you..
you have job..

(Ali):Yes i have family

(Elena):everything is negative in my life..
i wanted to change my life i could not.
i can't.

(Ali):But Dont forget U r on by own

(Elena):I did my best

(Ali):EverytımeAnd u have to fıght

(Elena):i have nothing to fight for..
the last thing i forgot to mention i don't have kids,maybe if i had,i would stay here for them,cause they would need me.

(Ali):Go to a psychiatrist!!

Fıght for yourself!!

(Elena):but nobody loves me..

(Ali):Maybe 2 days later Ull fınd yourLove

(Elena):yesterday i almost cuted my veins only in that moment i remembered,something a girl told me,that ugly thing saved my life
,but today i felt in depression again,in the same crazy idea

(Ali):Dont be Stupıd!!

Maybe ull feel Life better tomorrow... go to bed,Take a pıll for sleeping

(Elena):i am always alone,i live alone!

(Ali):Go to doctor! and dont be alone,be busy with something!,change your point of view!.

(Elena):i have bad lucky,i have not friends,they are busy..
they dont want to hear me,they dont care my problems
my family is crap,they have money but i haven't asked a penny to pay my debts

(Ali): did you care for somebody problems?

(Elena):i am different,i am always like hearing people,help in anything if i can,but people is not like me,they are shit! i dont care!!

(Ali):Ask if your family have money

(Elena):i dont want anything of them

(Ali):O fınd a job

(Elena):i don't need anything of anybody, go to sleep my friend,
only if you really believe in god pray for me..

(Ali):U r very..

(Elena): Thats all i ask you

(Ali):you better do good things than bad ones
and save your position on God's eye

(Elena):i will try to fight i promise you
but if you dont see me anymore online dont worry for me ok?
just pray for me!

(Ali):God never lıke such a behavıor

(Elena):i hope god forgive me.

(Ali):Please dont be Stupıd!

(Elena):i am not stupid ,just i can't stand pain anymore.

(Ali):Never forgıve ıf u hurt yourself PleasE! fight,rest! go to holıday!

(Elena):i dont have money, the last i have is ending

(Ali):Try to fınd A boyfrıend,Fınd a job!

(Elena):i did all

(Ali):Or ask for ıt on r famıly Cmoonnnnn!

(Elena):look..

(Ali):There ıs always a way

(Eli): i always says :
i dont have family
they are like nothing to me..

(Ali): :))Steal :) i am Kıddıng :)

(Elena):steal?
look i could work like a lady scort and make big bucks
but i dont want,before this i prefer dying than work like that.

(Ali): Mmmmmm Yes and u dont need to work like that

(Elena):i am scared of sexual sickness
i am scared of aids

(Ali):Fınd a rıch man

(Elena):rich man? are you dreaming?

(Ali):U are very sexy ı remember

(Elena):you really crazy,you lives in a fantasy world!
i dont know where to get a rich man

(Ali):Why dont u fınd a normal job?
(Elena):anyway,i am a difficult person and cleaning maniac

(Ali):U have unıversIty degree?

(Elena):no i didnt finish university,actually there are jobs but
salarys are too low..i have to pay rent
i can't live then with that shit of money
and i dont want to work like a lady scort

(Ali):Fınd a way honeyFınd a wayyyyyyyyyyy

(Elena):speaking of working as a lady scort..
i remember something ,a man

(Ali):?

(Elena):who saved me of death last year ,i will send an email to him
he is the one can saves me,bye! sleep well!

(Ali):Ok i will go to sleep,maybe tomorrow wıll be a better day
Bye bye!

(Elena):hope so, i love you! you are a good friend,bye!

No hay comentarios: