jueves, 9 de septiembre de 2010

Family Portrait


Momma please stop crying!!, I can’t stand the sound!


Your pain is painful and its tearing me down!

I hear glasses breaking as I sit up in my bed

I told dad you didn’t mean those nasty things you

said.



You fight about money!,about me and my brother..

And this I come home to, this is my shelter

It ain’t easy growing up in World War III

Never knowing what love could be, you’ll see

I don’t want love to destroy me like it has done

my family



Can we work it out? Can we be a family?

I promise I’ll be better, Mommy I’ll do anything


Can we work it out? Can we be a family?

I promise I’ll be better, Daddy please don’t

leave!!!



Daddy please stop yelling!, I can’t stand the sound!



Make mama stop crying!, cuz I need you around

My mama she loves you, no matter what she says

its true.

I know that she hurts you, but remember I love

you, too!



I ran away today, ran from the noise, ran away

Don’t wanna go back to that place, but don’t have

no choice, no way!

It ain’t easy growin up in World War III

Never knowing what love could be, well I've seen

I don’t want love to destroy me like it did my

family



In our family portrait, we look pretty happy!!

Let’s play pretend, let's act like it comes

naturally!

I don’t wanna have to split the holidays!

I don’t want two addresses!

I don’t want a step-brother anyways!

And I don’t want my mom to have to change her

last name!




We look pretty normal, let's go back to that

(I promise I’ll be better, Daddy please don't

leave!)



Daddy don’t leave!

Daddy don’t leave!

Daddy don’t leave!

Turn around please!

Remember that the night you left you took my

shining star?


Daddy don’t leave

Daddy don’t leave

Don't leave us here alone!



Mom will be nicer

I’ll be so much better, I’ll tell my brother

Oh, I won’t spill the milk at dinner!

I’ll be so much better, I’ll do everything right!

I’ll be your little girl forever!

I’ll go to sleep at night!

1 comentario:

secretbestsaved dijo...

nobody comment my notes? what's wrong with you people? i need your personal opinions,suggestions and comments about my blog.

thanks a lot!